Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A visit from Norway :)

It was SO nice to see Rikke and Linda again this weekend! Although it has nearly been a year since last time I saw them, it only felt like days! Chatting away like we used to! :)
I am so glad we can still keep in contact although we live in different countries and come from different cities in Norway. 

Friday night we popped to the local pub, where we met up with a few other mums that Rikke and Linda had good contact with last year when they lived here in Wimbledon, namely
Kristin, Jenny, Tone and Kristina :)


On Saturday it was open school day at my boys' school, so whilst I went to school, Linda and Rikke went to Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village to do some shopping. In the afternoon we met up in Hashi in Durham Road for a late lunch, a Japanese restaurant Linda and Rikke used to visit A LOT last year ;)


Linda and I
 

Absolutely delicious food!! Yum Yum!
 


Linda and Rikke in Hashi


Rikke and I

 
The rest of the weekend they spent in Central London, shopping and enjoying the city. I wish I could have gone out with them on Saturday night, but Jens had his Taekwondo grading early Sunday morning, something I didn't want to miss, so I decided to be sensible for once, and spend the Saturday night at home with my boys :)


Look at these STUNNING girls!!

Thank you girls for coming to Wimbledon to see me, it was SO nice! Looking forward to the next time!

SolgunnX 


 
 

No comments: