Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back in the old routine!

Enough is enough, and today we just HAD to get out to do some exercise!! After waaay too many chocolate easter eggs, sweets, crisps and everything else that isn't good for you, constant tummy ache and the feeling I've gained half a ton, I just had to get a grip! 

So we put our trainers on, and went for a jog in the common :) The boys love it, and I do too, as when I jog with the boys I have an excuse not to run too fast..haha ;) :)

Nevertheless, my pulse watch told me my heart was pumping and working hard :) 


A few breaks in between doesn't harm anyone, and this tree was too tempting to run past, perfect for climbing! :)



The sun was shining, so we had a siesta half way :)





It might not look like we did any exercise at all, but we honestly did! Ran about 8 km, and the boys did really well and loved it! So much so, they want to do the same thing tomorrow! We'll see! :)



No more pizza, crisps or sweets, back to my old habits, smoked haddock with broccoli and cauliflower puree, fried onion and mushrooms..jummy


SolgunnX

No comments: