Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunny London!


First of all; we're not dead, life is just extremely hectic at the moment! :)

Monday to Wednesday I worked at my sons school, helping out on a project they're working on. Wednesday was Jens's 10'th birthday <3, so after school, I made him a cake, had pizza delivered (his favourite) before taking him to his weekly Taekwondo lesson.

On top of this, we're moving in the end of May (just locally), and there's constantly scheduled viewings!! busy, busy!

The weather has been extremely good, over 20 degrees (celsius) - outdoor weather for sure.
On Thursday, I finally had a few spare hours to spend with Irene, and since the weather was so lovely, we headed for the park - Cannizaro Park this time. Sooo lovely to sit on a bench and enjoy the SUN, drinking lots off coffee off course! ;) The park is so stunning and being a five minute walk from where I live, I always take my boys here to play football and feed the ducks.



The beautiful Cannizaro House Hotel











Tonight I am having visitors, Linda and Rikke is coming from Norway, and I am SOOO exited!! :-D They both lived here in the UK last year, and we had so much fun together! I haven't seen them since July, so it will be great to catch up!! :)

I will post about the visit when I get the chance, I promise it won't be a week until next post! ;)

Have to run!

SolgunnX

No comments: