Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Get the look

My inspiration on how to dress has always been from looking what the celebs wear,and even they might wear expensive designer outfits I could only dream of buying...you can always get the look for less in the high  street shops!My absolute favourite shop is River Island, before I moved to London i spent hours in the shop whenever I did visit cause its not in Norway(sadly), but now you can order online=)
Molly King definitly know how to dress even if its for a night out or just travelling, looks so easy!!!Wish i could look so effordless chic when im flying to Bergen once a month with Aleksander..But I could try, and on my wish list is these two similar outfits.Everything is from River Island and you can also buy it online, I really need new black heels, the River Island once are to dye for!Comes in different colours and its leather, wich its so important!Cant wait to have them in my shoe collection, like most girls I cant get enough shoes=)
Irenex

No comments: