Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hair, nails and protein smoothie :)


Today Irene highlighted my hair, and whilst the bleach was working, I did her nails! What a great way to do it!

I took a bit too long doing Irene's nails, and before we knew it, my fringe was bleached a bit too white..wooops!! It was my fault, as I "just had to do this, and then that" and when Irene in the end told me I HAD to go rinse out my hair, it was really too late...Oh well, at least it didn't fall off! ;)


Looking fabulous...Or not! ;)



 We decided to go neon with the nails, such a cool colour and perfect this season! Love shellac as it lasts a lot longer than normal nail polish.



Over to something completely different; anyone tried to use Pepsi Max in their protein smoothie? It was yummy!
I am really not a big fan of protein shakes, as I find them tasting disgusting! But it is such an easy and quick way to get your protein after your workout. I use protein powder with no flavouring, as although still not tasting nice, at least it is better than the horrible vanilla/chocolate/strawberry flavoured powders on the market. At least I think so. 
When you make a smoothie with berries and protein powder, it tastes much better if you use, for instance,  apple juice instead of water. But as Apple juice contains a lot of carbs, I decided to try to add some Pepsi Max. And the taste was really nice!! Finally I've found a protein shake/smoothie I actually like! Next time I'll try Sprite Zero, I am sure that will be delicious too! :) :)





SolgunnX

No comments: