Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nine years!!

Oh yes! It sounds like an awful long time, nine years since I got married back home in Haugesund. 

From the photos to judge, it looks like it's 100 years ago, but that's just because I didn't have the originals here in England, and my sister took photos of the originals on her mobile and sent them to me via Mms. ;) Better than not having any photos to share at all! :) Btw, thanks Reidunn :)




Honestly, it feels like such a looong time ago too!

Tonight we're going to share a bottle of wine whilst watching Breaking Bad on Netflix :) I know, not very romantic, but I'm really not a romantic person! I'd much rather drink beer and watch football than all that romance stuff..haha, sometimes I wonder if I really should have been born a boy!? ;) :)
SolgunnX

No comments: