Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me,myself and Irene

 Aleksander went to a friends house after school, so I decided to spend the afternoon in Kingston.
The weather is absolutly amaizing at the moment, and I have packed away all my winterclothes and replaced them with skirts and maxidresses=)
 Couldnt resist a trip in my favourite shop, even im not suppose to shop. Still saving for a new car and new clothes have to wait!But didnt stop me having fun trying on my must have pieces...
 I LOVE these dungarees, the colour and the fit is just perfect!!They are just £50 ,so hopefully I will take them home soon!!
 This dress is actually mine, love the cartoon effects on it!
 Both me and Solgunn desperatly want this amaizing maxidress (still from RI), and for only £20 its a bargain!You cant see it on the pics, but the dress has splits on both sides. Wich makes it even more on trend.Me want!!!
 Kingston food marked is one of my favourit markeds, bought some lovely tasting appels and strawberries there today!Yummi!!!

 Decided to treat myself with a delicious lasagne at Slug and Lettuce down by the themes. Cant belive its just 1th may and I could sit outside having dinner at the themes.
Everybody was out enjoying the sun and drinking beers, wish I wasnt driving!!

Been such a great day, and hopefully the weather will continue for the bankholiday and Aleksanders birthday on sunday!
Solgunn and me are having Aleksanders and Olivers birthdayparty together on saterday, its only 10 days between them.Much better to have it togheter, and not every weekend goes away in birthdaypartys.
So tomorrow its out and get things for the party, and I have to make a football cake....fingers crossed!!What i wouldnt do for Aleksander, hopefully I dont mess it up!!
Will post pictures=)

Irenex

No comments: