Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shouldn't it be warm by now????!!!


W-H-E-R-E is the warm weather??? It's June next week, and it's still freezing cold here, I almost froze to death watching the boys play football today!! Irene told me it apparently is the coldest spring in the UK in 34 years! Ok, we've had a few warm days, but at the moment it's warmer in Norway than it is here! It just doesn't make any sense at all!



At least I had packed some hot coffee :)



Brrrr...smile and pretend everything is OK :)


The weather has really gotten to me now, really can't be bothered to dress up at all, I just know if I do I get absolutely bitter! I might be Norwegian, but I am as far from a Viking as can be. ;) Can't stand being cold, so I just wear my usual comfy and warm clothes...and wait for the weather to change...

By the way; we would love it if you like our facebook page; Londonwives
SolgunnX


No comments: