Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The sky is blue and the sun is shining

 When the UK is having the coldest march in 50 years or so, Bergen is having the sunniest months as long I can remember!So glad we are having the first week of the easter break in Norway, hopefully the weather will change in London when we are going back on thursday..Cant stay cold and horrible for ever?!?


 Aleksander is visiting his dad (who lives in Bergen), so me and my mum went on a hike to Storrinden, were you have a stunning view over Flesland airport. On days like this you can see the planes coming in to land.
I used to take Aleksander up her when he was younger and watch the planes.He loves it here, and its a popular place to take the kids for a sunday exception=)
Even its sunny its freezing cold and minus degrees, so needed my faux faur and hat!!!
 My sweet mum and the stunning view!!Cant belive how blue the sky is!!!

 Maybe not prober dressed for hiking..but it works for me;)
Irenex

No comments: