Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just a little bit shorter..

 You know that feeling of just being so tired of yourself, and want a change! I wanted to grow my hair really long again, but I always get so bored of it when it gets past my shoulder blades!
Happens every time, patience is not my middle name..And to be honest, my hair is not as thick as it used to be, and its never gonna be as thick as Solgunns hair!!!Super jealous!!She has the most beautiful hair, and I just have to realise I will never have that if im not putting on a wig!!Wich im not going to, im not a big fan of extensions and fake hair clips....
 My inspiration for cutting my hair this short is looking at pics of Jessica Alba, Alexa Chung and Cheryl Cole!Looks so much fresher with shoulder length hair  when we are stepping into spring!
And they prove you still look hot and chic without long hair!
So today I decided to take the scissors in my own hands(literally) and have a mini makeover with my very own private hairstylist-Me:)
Shouldnt really cut my own hair even though I have been a hairdresser for so many years...but I did...

 And Im really pleased with the result, even I dont look like Jessica Alba or Cheryl Cole after...
Shocking!!!Ha Ha!!
Tryed to take some pics while I was cutting my hair, but that was to much multitasking and had to give up!
But here is the finished result, feels so amaizing with shorter hair!!
Im ready for spring!Hopefully its just around the corner, sick of the cold weather now!

IrenexIts nothing like getting youre hair done if you feel like you need something new!Dont have to be big changes but maybe a new colour or a fringe, it will make you feel like a new person!!If you are going around thinking about doing something new, my advice is do it-we only live this once!Make the most of it when you can=)


No comments: