Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A taste of Italy




In a industrial road in Wimbledon park were you never thought you would find
an Italian restaurant, there it is! Vallebona!
Which sells the finest quality Italian and Sardinian gourmet food.




I thought I had gone totally wrong, just lorries and big industrial buildings everywhere! So unique!
We were 12 mums and 1 dad from school and we only paid £10 each for a lunch including wine.
We sat around the table chatting, whilst a chef cooked and prepared this exquisite Italian meal, luxury!! Its only one group at a time with limited spaces, and you have to book and pay in advance.
You can also buy all kinds of different pasta, bread, herbs, oils and more from here.
They even do home delivery if you fancy a posh takeaway. The takeaway itself
is a bit expensive but worth it! And taste SO much better then a 'normal' take away pizza!!


This is what we parents do when the kids are at school, not a bad life! ;)




Everybody having a nice time, feeling very full after all that amazing food!
Its a shame that the stomach its full before the eyes...




Still mild today so left the winter jacket at home again =)
Hopefully it will last this weekend when my mum is coming to visit!
Can't wait to pick her up tonight! I'm so glad she likes to travel and visits us loads!


I remember when I bought these orange feather earrings I thought I would never get to use them, but I was wrong!
Think they are pretty cool now, and its so great to wear some colour after the winter! Why not orange feathers?

irenex

No comments: