Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pampering-yes please

Ok the nice weather didnt last and the rain arraived with my mum...But whats more perfect then pamper yourself with pedicure followed with manicure?:)Dont need to be outside for that!=)

My mum is the best ever and spoild me with both!!God its so relaxing to go into a salon and leave everything to the sweet professionals who works with tired feets all day! Bless them=)
Even though its a new beauty salon on every corner its always busy, no matter what time of day!
Found it so weird when i moved here, cause its a bit expensive in Norway, so its not a treat you do on a regular basis.But for a Londoner its a standard thing to do, just like foodshopping!!
Can definitly get use to this, who dont want a nice pedicure all year around?!


My lovely mum is enjoying her holiday, and whilst they do the pedicure you can get a massage at the same time!
The massage chair is out of this world, great for sore backs and shoulders. And you feel like a new person when youre done.

After relaxing in the chair its time for manicure, and off course shellac! So much better and lasts longer then a normal manicure. We paid £20 for schellac, its £10 without.

My nails needed badly some TLC!!!Thank you so much mamma=)
Pretty happy with our nails now, and we are ready to hit the shops. Cant have a prober girl day without shopping, but I did my self proud and didnt get anything!
Had fun finding my mum new clothes for the spring, and all her favourite shops are here in London.
I know where I got my shopping addiction from...haha! We might not have the same looks but we are so much a like in all other ways!
Love spending time with my mum, she means the world to me! And im so lucky to have her!

Off course some vino for lunch..its holiday=) Tomorrow im taking her to my gym, no relaxing then.
Will be fun!

Irenex

1 comment: