Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rhodes to heaven

Yesterday and today I worked selling the beauty products Rhodes to Heaven on the Country living spring fair in islington with Kristina!
Its a big fair with hundreds of stalls, wich sells everything you can imagine!
It's open 10-18 Friday and Saturday aswell, and I really recommend a visit!
If I hadn't been working all day I would have bought the whole place!
I been selling Rhodes to Heaven who does everything from creams for body and face, shampoos and bath oils!
It is a multifunctional concept so the products all do for more than one thing.
Paraben free, sodium laureth sulphate free.
Which are the main triggers for allergies and excema.
Use the products my self and love them!
Been long days working standing on you're feet all day, but we had so much fun!
Will also work on the fair mid may:)
Tomorrow we are going to Norway for the first week of Easter break, look forward to see my family:)
Now its straight to bed after two hard working days(not used to it anymore-ha ha)

Irenex

No comments: