Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Today's Mothers Day here in UK, and after a very busy few days, I was looking forward to spending the day at home with my boys. A lovely full-carb day started with croissants and fruit for breakfast :)



Jens and Oliver had made me some pretty Mothers Day cards and bought me flowers and chocolate.
I love my boys :)<3 <3 <3





David made a lovely roast dinner, followed by a beautiful chocolate dessert..I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but this was truly delicious. I am absolutely stuffed now!! ;)

Jens made his mum very proud yesterday as he had his first Taekwondo competition, and won his first ever match. Very happy boy, and especially as David uploaded the video on to YouTube :) Here it is;




Cheers to all you mums out there!!


SolgunnX

No comments: