Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Handbags - spree vs steal


Designer handbags have a way of saying a lot to the world without physically uttering a single word. Think about it. Anytime you see a picture of your favourite celebrity carrying the latest expensive 'it bag', it makes you want to have the same aura that they possess.

But, we don't all have salaries like the celebs, and fortunately the high street shops are doing a brilliant job making handbags everyone can afford.

I have compared a few designer handbags versus the high street copycats. I have tried to find designer bags that are not ridiculously expensive, so that it is more accessible for everyone :)








I love this bag from River Island.











River Island is impressing, their handbag collection this season is top notch, and the bags look a lot more expensive than they are!



There are many copies of the famous Mulberry Alexa bag, but to be honest, I don't think anything can beat it. It is my favourite bag, and definitely on my wishlist!! ;)


SolgunnX

No comments: