Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Super mom


Ok I admit it, I'm not that typical super mom who magically makes the most delicious cakes or cookies.
So why not take advantage of all the super 1-2-3 mixes out there??!!
Problem solved, I can pretend like im Bree in Desperate Houswife, they dont look burned and they taste yummy=)And Aleksander thinks im the best mom in the world=)


Just add egg, oil and water and you have a thick sticky dough, use a tbsp to make little balls and put on a tray.


Stick them in for 10 min in the oven, and voila perfect chocolate cookies (my favourite is the mixes from Betty Crockers)
Always a sucsess!!
The sun came out today so I had my cookies in the garden with a cup of coffee, nothing better than homemade cookies!!!If you add eggs its homemade if you ask me;)



Looks cosy with some cookies on the dresser in the kitchen, but knowing my boys they disappear in no time!So all the moms out there who cant or dont have time to bake, go ahead and buy a mix=)


Irenex

No comments: