Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday girl

Best day of the year, cards and presents on the bed <3
I've been wanting the gold hart necklace Charlize Theron
was wearing in the movie Young adult for ages!!
And my lovely boyfriend found the exact one in Texas and I got it today:)so so happy:) Didn't think it was even possible to get a hold of!

Before I went to meet Oliver for lunch at Roka restaurant, sweet Solgunn and Kristina totally surprised me with birthday cake and presents!! Have the best friends in the world, so lucky that I met them when I moved here.
So important with good friends, and that's not always easy to find when you move to another country.
Feel like the luckiest girl in the world <3

And Roka did not disappoint, it was absolutely out of this world!
The food was just so fresh and tasted like pieces of heaven.
The price is quite expensive and you will have to book a table but its so worth taking a trip here!
Recommend the black cod-mmmm!!
Best birthday ever!!

Irenex












No comments: