Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY flower crown


I love flower crowns and having flowers in your hair is a sure way to feel pretty.
And it's so easy to make! (at least if you're not making it with real flowers).
Flowers are everywhere in shops now, so it won't be difficult to get hold of some. I bought mine from H&M, think I only paid around £14 for the lot, including the braided headband!



All you need to do is to clip the flowers on to your headband, and voilĂ , there it is! Can't get much easier than that! :)
I bought big flowers because I think it's a cool look, but any flowers will do. Why not try to make one with smaller flowers, or a mixture of both? It will be a sweet, romantic look for Valentines Day.
When you're not wearing the flowers in your hair, clip them on to a scarf, handbag, shoe, jacket etc. It will freshen up any look. :)

SolgunnX

No comments: