Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Forever young

Hope it's a nice weekend wherever you are:)
I'm back in Bergen just for one night and its like winter wonder land here now!

My birthday is coming up, on Monday already!! Cant belive how fast this year have gone by, but have been busy moving to London settling in a new house an country.
And Aleksander started his first year at school as well, lot of changes!

Being a year older my skin definitely needs more TLC, been lucky with my skin but now I can see some fine lines and wrinkles starting to appear and who wants that?
I heard so much about No7 new Lift &
Luminate Day & Night serum, so I decided to try it!
And wow it really do help, can definitely see and feel the difference!
Would recommend to use it combined with the Lift& Luminate eye cream and Lift& Luminate Day & Night cream for the best result!
And hello to fresh and glowing younger looking skin<3 <3 <3

Btw: We apologise if the English isn't that perfect, and it will be some weird sentences sometimes.
But hope you'll forgive us, we will be better with time and practice:)

Irenex

No comments: