Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

One beautiful day


 Woke up to an amaizing morning in Bergen,
still snow and ice everywere but OMG when its
sunny days like this its absolutly stunning!!!
Had to take a picture of it an share it with you, its such a contrast to London!
Even got to wear my sunglasses today,
thought pink ones will do the trick=)
As usual not enough warm clothes,
dont like to wear sensible skii jackets, trousers or snowshoes.
But thats me=)
So glad im going home tonight,
its -6 degrees at the moment...brrrrrr!!!!

So exited about tomorrow,
Oliver is taking me out for my birthday.
I love sushi and he`s taking me to Roka an contemporary japanese couisine resturant located in Charlotte street.
Mmmmmm,feel hungry just thinking about it..
Will tell you all about it and post some pictures of it tomorrow=)


IreneX


No comments: