Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good morning


Today will be a busy day. My husband is in Cardiff working, I have to do the shopping (hate grocery shopping -it's so boring!!), then I have lunch plans with my friend Danielle, before picking up my boys from school, make dinner, help them do their homework, and then take them to taekwondo. But then again, I don't work, so I can't really complain! To be honest, I love spending time with my boys in the afternoons! <3

Started the day with a lovely workout after dropping the kids off at school. Where I live, there's a residents only gym, not overly big, but more than good enough for me! Although people might not believe it, I am quite a shy person, and I really like working out by myself, without lots of people around me..nice and quiet and with full focus!
You just get so much energy working out in the morning! :)

Right, now I have to go, will take some outfit and lunch photos and post it later!

Till then!
SolgunnX

No comments: